Hey ladies, now is a great time to get in on the action and try ice climbing at this years Smuggs Ice Bash!
Originally $130 per clinic, use code: WOMENICE and bring the cost down to just $110 per person.
Andrea is Petra Cliffs Co-Owner and has been climbing ice for over a decade. Her style and ambition to teach others is infectious and her methods for empowering others are second to none. Alexa is a New Hampshire guide that just can’t stay away from Vermont. An incredibly talented climber in her own right, she’s been guiding for the past several years and loves to teach others the way’s of the axe (ice axe that is). And Izzy, she’s a longtime supporter for ladies getting out and after it and not making any excuses not to. An Outward Bound Instructor in Colorado most of the year, she’s working through the guiding curriculum with the AMGA to pursue her passion. Most of the year she spends weeks in the woods at a time instructing and empowering youth about the benefits of time spent outdoors.
If you need another reason, here’s 7 reasons why an all women’s ice climbing group is just so much better:
- There’s no pressure to compete with “the guys”
- You can talk all about all the latest styles and colors from the brands
- Easier to inspire and empower your peers
- Laugh and giggle to hearts content without the guys wondering why
- Those epic conversations that can only happen when women get together
- Women climb differently then Men, you get to use the ‘Girl Beta’ to improve your own individual styles
- The selfies you’ll be able to take with you and your girlfriends!