2024 Ice Bash Clinic registration is OPEN!
Once registration opens, you can also register over the phone by calling Petra Cliffs Climbing Center: (802) 657-3872.
The meeting location for 2024 clinics is the Cambridge Community Center (22 Old Main St, Jeffersonville, VT 05464)
- Saturday and Sunday clinic participants meet between 8:30-9am and depart for climbing soon after.
- Demo equipment is available to Ice Bash Clinic Participants at 8am.
- Demo equipment for the General Public is available after 9am.
- Pick-up of Demo Equipment stops around 10-10:30am.
- Demo Equipment returns are between 3-5pm.
Some of the demo equipment available includes: Ice Boots, Crampons, Ice Tools, Helmets, Harnesses & Gloves!
Clinic Participants will receive an additional welcome packet and packing list prior to clinic registration. You can also find this document HERE!
*Gratuity for the guides is not included in the clinic price. Tipping is an individual decision and you will receive top-notch service regardless, however our guides do accept and appreciate tips (most commonly via cash or venmo). It is customary to tip the guides at the end of the day, and we recommend tipping 10-20% of the trip price which is common in the climbing and skiing industry. Please note that you are under no obligation to tip, but it is highly recommended.